The ideal employee…
What kind of employees are employers currently looking for?
Can we even talk about such a thing as characteristics of a good employee? This topic has repeatedly been analyzed by a group of experts from various countries in cooperation with employers. Therefore, it is worth knowing what are the most important traits that modern entrepreneurs pay attention to when hiring employees in their companies. Also, what do employers expect from candidates and what do they appreciate most in their staff.
Characteristics of a good employee
Here’s a list of the top-rated qualities of top employees:
- professional ethics;
- Honesty and wordiness;
- resilience to stress and changing conditions;
- good organisation and time management skills
- ability to work in a team and respect for co-workers;
- openness to further development and training;
- positive attitude towards work responsibilities.